Intro course kayak (Introkurs hav/Våttkort)Date: Sunday 9 may 2021 - Sunday 26 Sep 2021
Join us for a kayak course on the beautiful Sandvin Lake. During this intro course you will learn different paddling techniques, you will be introduced to rescue techniques including how to get safely out of the kayak when it is upside down. This course is a great foundation for new paddlers who want to learn more about kayaking. After the course you will get a «våttkort» which is required to rent a kayak in many places.
• Duration approx. 4-5 hours.
Meet up at the parking of Trolltunga Hotel, at 10:00
- Normal physical condition. Please inform us of any medical conditions like asthma, epilepsy etc.
- Weight under 125 kg
- Good swimming capabilities
- Min. age: 15 yrs.
- Professional guide with navigation, safety and first-aid equipment
- Paddle, life jacket, spray cover
- Food and drink for 4hrs outside
- Wool baselayer
- Windproof jacket
- Shoes that can get wet
Please contact us for group or personalized Adventure Options.
We encourage you to join the Trolltunga Active information meeting at Trolltunga Hotel in Odda by 21:00 the evening prior to your tour. Our guides will inform you about the tour, equipment needed, weather forecast and more.