Trolltunga Ziplines | Preparations & Packing List
What should I bring?
- A 40 liter backpack with:
- beanie/hat that covers your ears
- Warm gloves/mittens
- Dry wool socks
- 1 set for change of clothes
- Some extra warm cloths (mainly wool, this is because wool continues to keep you warm after you get wet)
- 2 lunches
- 1.5 liter water/drink, some snacks/chocolate
On your body:
- Wool socks and woolen thermals
- Windjacket/pants, goretex is recommended
- Running gloves and a cap
- Waterproof hiking boots
- Sunglasses and sunscreen
The weather at Hardangervidda mountain plateau can be rough. Its important that you are prepared according to the equipment list, and prepare with training beforehand for a hike of 10-12 hours.
At 21:00 the day before your tour, it will be held an information meeting at the Trolltunga Hotel in Odda. Your guide will inform about the hike, equipment needed, weather forecast and more.
Packing list and all necessary adventure information will be provided in your booking confirmation.