· Wind and waterproof clothing.
· Hiking boots
· Base layers/woollen layers
· One warm layer
· A backpack of minimum 35 litres.
· A warm hat/beanie
· Big lunch consisting of nutritious and easy to eat food (like sandwiches).
Snacks and protein bars are not real food, but a nice supplement.
· 1 litre of water
· Sunglasses and Sunscreen
· Bring all of the above and try to pack as light as possible.
It is possible to rent jackets, pants, boots, and backpacks at the Trolltunga Active Base in Skjeggedal. Hiking poles are included in the price.