Winter Adrenaline for experts
Day 0: Arrival
Stay a night at one of the amazing accommodations in the area! You book this on your own, however there are opportunities to book a stay at our partner hotel - Trolltunga Hotel - at the end of the activity bookings here (not included in price). It is quite essential for you to at least get a pretty good night sleep for the next couple of days filled with adventures!
Day 1: Off piste in Røldal
Day 2: Alpine Ski-tour Randonee
Dag 2: Dinner with sider
Dag 3: Departure
The weekend is unfortunately over, and we are now left with great memories!
Ski touring/free-riding and alpine skiing are two different sports, and is therefore very important for your own comfort to bring correct equipment - in Røldal you can rent skis (not included in price)
You need to have:
- 40L backpack
- food and water for the day
- extra snacks to quickly add and increase the energy level
- warm and waterproof clothes - it is recommended to have wollen underwear, ski pants and jackets which are suitable for unpredictable weather conditions, beanie, gloves and neck warmer; it is crucial to protect your neck and your head from the cold
- your own ski-touring gears (bindings and skins)
- Good physical conditions. Please inform us of any medical conditions like asthma, epilepsy, etc. Not a weekend package for people with troublesome knees.
- Clothes suitable for cold and unpredictable conditions: warm water- and wind proof clothes, beanie, gloves etc.
- Min. age: 15 yrs.