Winter Adrenaline for experts
Day 0: Arrival
Day 1: Off piste in Røldal
Day 2: Alpine Ski-tour Randonee
Dag 2: Dinner with sider
Dag 3: Departure
The weekend is unfortunately over, and we are now left with great memories!
Stay at one of the amazing accommodations in the area! You book this on your own, however there you will be given the opportunity to book the stay at our partner hotel - Trolltunga Hotel - at the end of the activity bookings here (not included in price). It is quite essential for you to at least get a pretty good night sleep for the next couple of days filled with adventures!
Ski touring/free-riding and alpine skiing are two different sports, and is therefore very important for your own comfort to bring correct equipment - in Røldal you can rent skis (not included in price)
You need to have:
- 40L backpack
- food and water for the day
- extra snacks to quickly add and increase the energy level
- warm and waterproof clothes - it is recommended to have wollen underwear, ski pants and jackets which are suitable for unpredictable weather conditions, beanie, gloves and neck warmer; it is crucial to protect your neck and your head from the cold
- your own ski-touring gears (bindings and skins)
- Good physical conditions. Please inform us of any medical conditions like asthma, epilepsy, etc. Not a weekend package for people with troublesome knees.
- Clothes suitable for cold and unpredictable conditions: warm water- and wind proof clothes, beanie, gloves etc.
- Min. age: 15 yrs.